Ivermectin 12 Mg- A Strong Anti-Parasitic Medicine
Ivermectin 12 mg is an anti-parasitic class action medicine that a person can quickly get if they have any parasitic or roundworm infection. It is the strongest medicine in the category, which helps resolve the issues of those who have had it for many years. It is an FDA-approved salt that was earlier used only for pets, but it also helped human beings, due to which it was approved after 1987. You can easily get the medicine online if you have a legitimate prescription.
An Indian pharmaceutical brand John Lee is the medicine manufacturer and is selling it under the brand name Iverjohn 12 mg. It is one of the best tablets available because of its high quality and affordability. If we take an overview of the medicine, it is a small and biconvex-shaped tablet packed in a silver foil strip. In one strip of medicine, you will get ten tablets, each containing 12 mg of Ivermectin salt. If you are interested in knowing more about the medicine, read below.
Different uses of Ivermectin 12 mg
- A person can use the medicine in case of head lice. The lice attach to your head and start sucking blood in this issue. Due to this, you feel the symptoms of itching and hair fall. In the case of lice, you should also use a combination of tablets and Ivermectin shampoo.
- The medicine also helps patients with scabies, also known as a seven-year itch. In this issue, the worm rests under the epithelium causing redness, itching, inflammation, and bores on the skin. You can use the medicine and remove the worm from your medicine. In the case of scabies, you should use medicine and cream.
- The physician also suggests the medicine to the patients of River Blindness, a.k.a. Onchocerciasis. In this issue, a worm enters your eyes, causing pain, itching, and redness. This redness will increase with time and take away your vision. When you start using the medicine, your symptoms will also resolve and
- The physician also prescribes the medicine to those who have strongyloidiasis issues in their body. It is an intestinal issue where the worm stays in your intestine for more than 6-7 years if you don’t treat it. The worm causes pain. Problems in digestion, weight loss, etc.
- The medicine also helps patients with trichuriasis. It is also a digestive system issue in which you will feel abdominal pain and diarrhea. With time you also notice fatigue in your body. When you start using the medicine, the issues will slowly resolve.
- You can also use the medicine in case of sexually transmitted issues. The medicine can help in controlling and improving the symptoms temporarily. In this case, you need to keep using the medicine regularly.
How to use Ivermectin 12 mg medicine?
- First, you should know that the best way to use the medicine is to swallow it. Never break or chew the tablet.
- Remember that you should always use the medicine when your stomach is empty. In this situation, the medicine will work the best. It can be one hour before you consume anything or two hours after.
- A glassful of water can be the best option for using the medicine.
- You should always rely on healthy and light food when suffering from any issue and using Ivermectin.
How does Ivermectin work in your body?
The medicine starts working in your body by finding the roundworm in your body. After finding them, the Ivermectin will enter the worm’s body and stop them from replicating. The medicine will do so by stopping them from producing the protein. As soon as the Ivermectin enters the roundworm’s body, it reaches the mRNA and doesn’t let them produce protein. When the medicine can control the numbers in the body, the salt will start deactivating the functions of the muscular and nervous systems. This will paralyze them soon, and with the help of the immune system, the salt will kill the worm in the body.
This whole process will depend on the density of roundworms in your body. It takes a few weeks in some people’s bodies, and others might take months.
Dosage of Ivermectin 12 mg
The physician is the one who will decide on the dosage of Ivermectin 12 mg in your body. For that, they will check a few things-
- They will ensure that you are safe to use the medicine by confirming your age. People falling between 5-65 years of age can take medicine. Anyone other than that should never use the medicine.
- The physician will ask about your weight as it will decide the amount of salt you can consume as a single dose. People can take 200 mcg/kg of salt according to their weight.
- The physician will check the levels of your issues in the end. Based on these levels, the physician will decide the number of daily doses you require.
Overdose and missed dose
In case of a medication overdose, you have to be very attentive. Keep checking for any issue that arises in your body. You must consult your physician if these issues /side effects turn serious. They will help you get rid of these side effects.
On the contrary, the missed dose of the medicine can be very problematic. It can lead to an increase in the number of worms in your body, due to which medicine you consume goes into vain. That is why it is important to make up for the dose. There should be at least 12 hours left for the next dose. If the time in your hand is less, contact your physician and ask them about what to do.
- The medicine can cause dizziness and drowsiness in your body.
- You might even notice nausea and headache because of the medicine. Sometimes it might even lead to vomiting, which can be an issue.
- The medicine can also cause issues like a runny nose and sore throat in your body. Sometimes, you might even feel feverish because of the medicine.
- The medicine can also cause ringing in your ears because of the medicine.
- The medicine can also cause an increase in your heartbeat and blood pressure.
- You might notice abdomen pain and diarrhea because of the medicine.
- The medicine can also cause kidney attenuation.
- You might notice swelling in your limbs sometimes.
- Rashes and itching on the skin can also be a side effect of the medicine.
- Whenever you are visiting the physician, tell them your complete medical history. They will use this information to check whether you are safe using the medicine.
- Alcohol and marijuana consumption is strictly prohibited when using the medicine.
- You must never consume the medicine in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding,
- The medicine is unsafe for heart and kidney patients.
- Driving is strictly prohibited after using the medicine for your safety.
Where to buy Ivermectin 12 mg?
If you are still looking for a place to buy the Ivermectin 12 mg medicine, always choose the CheapIvermectin website. The reasons to choose this website are-
- The website will provide you with original high-grade medicines at the best-discounted prices. This website ensures that no person compromises the quality of medicine only because of a lack of money.
- The website also assures the customers regarding the privacy of the information. They never share their customers’ information and ensure that no employee of the website does so. If you find anyone from the website doing so, take legal action against them.
- The website also provides 24/7 customer support, which adds to the experience whenever you visit the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to store the medicine?
- You should choose a dark and completely dry place to store the medicine.
- Never place the medicine near direct sunlight.
- Store the medicine below 28 degrees Celsius but never freeze it.
Who ensures that the medicine is safe to use?
The FDA ensures that the medicine is safe to use by testing it and then approving it. But they also ask the physicians to check the safety of individual patients for using the medicine. That is why you must share your medical history with your physician.
What to do if my kidneys are affected because of the medicine used?
If you notice the impact of the medicine on your kidney, contact your physician. They will help you get rid of the issue by adjusting your dose. If you find an improvement in your situation, they might stop your dose for some time.