HCQS 400 Mg Tablet-Medicine to Treat Malaria Infections
HCQS 400 MG Tablet contains Hydroxychloroquine (an active ingredient) that belongs to the medicine’s group known as Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs) or Anti-malarials. It is used to prevent and also treat malaria infections both in adults and children.
Malaria is a parasitic infection usually caused by the plasmodium parasite that spreads in the blood by the infectious mosquito bite. One can characterize the symptoms of malaria as fever, sweating, headache, chills, vomiting, body pain, and general discomfort.
It is also an anti-diabetic medicine that helps in improving the blood sugar level in diabetic patients. You can use that to treat immune system disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
What is the use of HCQS 400 mg?
HCQS 400 mg tablet is usually used to prevent and treat malarial infections in adults and children. It is also used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus along with the medicine and diet that helps improve and control sugar levels.
It is also used to treat systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), an immune system disorder that attacks the body tissue, causing skin rash due to sun exposure and rheumatoid arthritis.
HCQS 400 mg Tablet comprises 10 in one stripe and should be taken as prescribed by the doctor. The medicine should be taken after the meal with a glass of water.
Overdose symptoms are eyesight problems, low blood pressure, fits, heart problems, heartbeats, headaches, difficulty breathing, and sometimes it can even be a heart attack.
If a person experiences any of these symptoms o you have taken so many HCQS 400mg tablets, then you have to contact your doctor immediately or just visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
One should never miss the dose because that will affect the effectiveness of this medicine. But still, if you have missed the HCQS 400mg tablet dose, you should take the medication as soon as you remember.
But if it is already time for your next dose, you should skip taking that missed dose and continue with the regular schedule. It would help if you did not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one because that may affect your schedule.
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes or itching
- Vomiting and nausea
- Mood swings where you may laugh or cry uncontrollably
- Change in the skin, nose hair, or mouth color
- Hair loss
- Ringing in ear
One should stop taking the HCQS 400mg tablet and contact their doctor as soon as possible if they experience any of these side effects-
- Blistering of the skin, usually face, nose, mouth, fever, and flu-like symptoms known as systemic symptoms and eosinophilia.
- The lower blood glucose level
- Muscle weakness, change in skin sensation, muscle spasms or cramps
- Abnormal bleeding, pale skin, and tiredness
- Altered behavior
- Muscle stiffness, shivering of body parts
- Weak heart muscles, irregular heartbeat, tired or dizziness, ankles and legs, and more.
- Recurrent infections such as mouth ulcers, fever, and sore throat
Precautions and Warnings
- Pregnancy- If you are pregnant, you should use HCQS 400mg tablet with caution or as a doctor recommends. You should inform your doctor about your pregnancy when you take this tablet.
- Breastfeeding- During breastfeeding, a mother should not rake HCQS 400mg tablet because that may affect the child who will pass through the breast milk. So, consult your doctor before you take this tablet.
- Driving and using machine- You should not drive or operate any machine when you take HCQS 400mg tablet because you may experience blurred vision.
- Kidney- HCQs 400 mg tablet should not be taken if you have any kidney problems. You should consult everything with your doctor.
- Liver- People taking HCQS 400 mg tablet should consult with their doctor if they face any liver problems.
- Heart Disease- Patients with heart disease such as long QT syndrome, abnormal heartbeat, cardiomyopathy, or a heart attack history should be cautious with HCQS 400 mg tablet. You should consult with the doctor about it.
- Allergy- One person with an allergic problem with Hydroxychloroquine should not take HCQS 400 mg tablet. They should also not take any other medicine with the same ingredients.
How does it work?
HCQS 400 mg tablets are immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory action that inhibits the action of a chemical such as interleukins, prostaglandin, and many other immune systems modifying cells. Therefore, it helps relieve swelling and pain in auto-immune diseases.
Interactions of HCQS
- Drug interaction
Before you take HCQS 400mg Tablet, it is essential to let the doctor know if you are taking any of these medicines as it interacts with these medicines, including Insulin, Sulfonylureas (like meglitinide, glimepiride), thiazolidinedione (such as metformin, pioglitazone), medicine to treat heart diseases such as Digoxin, amiodarone, Azithromycin, erythromycin, neomycin, tobramycin, moxifloxacin (used to treat the bacteria-related infection), medicine for eye infections like Tamoxifen, AMisulpride, Risperidone, Quetiapine and medication to treat worm infection.
- Food interaction
HCQS 400mg tablet also interacts with hydroxychloroquine food. That is why you should reduce your consumption of grapefruit juice or grapefruit during treatment. It is because grape juice can increase the level of blood and can cause some effects on Hydroxychloroquine that may result in an irregular heart rate.
- Disease Interaction
Before taking HCQS 400mg tablet, it is better to let your doctor know if you have any medical history of kidney or liver, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, severe stomach or gut problem, or other diseases. Otherwise, you may have to go through several different issues.
Direction to use
HCQS 400mg tablet is the medicine you should take as instructed by the doctor. The person should consume the tablet as a whole with a glass of water after you have a meal. But you need to ensure that you are taking the medicine at the same time every day. One should not consume more medicine than what their doctor has prescribed to them.
Where to buy HCQS tablets?
If you want to purchase an HCQS tablet, it is crucial to buy from a reputable manufacturer or website. For that, you can choose Cheapivermectin, which will offer you several unique benefits-
- When you choose the right website, they will offer authentic products from IPCA Pharma (the original manufacturer).
- Plus, the website offers many offers and discounts on medicine so you can get the right product at a reasonable price.
- The website also has a customer support where you can answer all the questions that you may have in mind. The person can contact them at any time before making the purchase.
Storage of HCQS 400mg
To store HCQS 400 mg tablet, the temperature should be below 25 °C in a clean and dry place, and that should be protected from direct sunlight, heat, and moisture. You should keep it away from pets and children. You should discard unused medicine properly.
What do you mean by HCQS 400mg tablet?
HCQS 400 mg is a tablet containing Hydroxychloroquine, an active ingredient. It is used to treat SLE, an immune system disorder in which the immune system attacks the body tissue. You can use it to treat Rheumatoid arthritis.
Can HCQS 400mg cause serious side effects?
Yes, there are severe side effects that one can experience from HCQS 400 mg tablet that can cause a drop in blood sugar which can be dangerous. It can also cause several heart-related side effects, which can become severe. It even causes skin peeling and blistering and also cause anemia and liver enzymes being raised.
Is it safe to use HCQ for people with diabetes?
Sometimes with the use of HCQS, there can be a drop in blood sugar level, which is why diabetic patients need to be careful while taking it. It is advised that the medicine should be taken as prescribed by a doctor.
Can you take HCQS empty stomach?
One can take HCQS 400 mg tablet with or without food. But it advised to have it with food to avoid stomach. Take the tablet at the same time every day to experience optimum benefits.