HCQ 200- An AntiMalarial That Saved Thousands Of Lives
In the existence of humankind, malaria has been one of the deadliest problems that have arisen. In its earlier days, when the issue was new, no treatment was available. Due to this, thousands of people globally have died. But that is not the case now. In the current situation, we don’t only have a treatment for malaria but also know the method through which we can prevent it from happening. And all this is possible because of the hydroxychloroquine medicinal salt. It is an antimalarial medicinal salt that is FDA-approved, and one can easily get it with the help of a prescription.
It is a biconvex-shaped white colored tablet that comes in a strip of 15 tablets. The IPCA Laboratories of India is the medicine manufacturer and sells it under the brand name of HCQs 200 mg. In one tablet, you will find 200 mg of Hydroxychloroquine, which helps cure and prevent malaria in your body. Apart from that, the medicine has some autoimmune benefits also. If you want to know the medicine’s details, go through the blog below.
Uses of HCQs 200 mg
- The main use of the medicine is to cure the issue of malaria in your body. The use of medicine can save a person from hospitalization in case of malaria.
- The physician can also prescribe the medicine if you want to prevent malaria in your body. When you plan to travel to a destination where the malaria issue is prominent, you can get a prescription for the medicine. You have to use it weekly.
- The medicine also helps a person with the situation of lupus. In this issue, the body’s immune system starts attacking its own organs. Due to this, you feel pain and inflammation. But the medicine used can help you suppress the issue.
- The medicine also helps patients with rheumatoid arthritis. In this issue, the immune system starts attacking the joints of the bones. This causes pain and problems in locomotion. Some people even experience inflammation. The use of medicine can help suppress these issues in your body.
- People with type 2 diabetes can also get a prescription for the medicine. The medicine helps in glycemic control which diabetes patients are unable to do.
How do HCQs show their action in your body?
There are two ways of working on the medicine based on the issue type in your body. In the case of malaria, the main task of the medicine is to kill the plasmodium cells in your body, which provide relief. To kill the plasmodium, the medicine first has to stop them from growing. For this, the salt will enter the body and start searching for plasmodium and enter their body. The first step they perform in the plasmodium’s body is to block their protein production mechanism. This way they won’t grow further because the protein is responsible for multiplication. Now, the salt will block the common survival activities in the plasmodium body, paralyzing them and eventually killing them. In this task, the immune system of our body also contributes.
In case of any autoimmune issue, the medicine’s working is different. The salt will enter your body and directly block the working of the immune system. This way, the attack on your body organs will stop, and you will get relief from all the symptoms you face. The medicine is only a temporary solution until the immune system starts working normally. In this case, you have to take care of your body because the immune system is not working, and the chances of getting an infection would be higher.
How to consume the medicine?
- You should always swallow the medicine for the best results. Never mistake biting or chewing the medicine for ease of consumption. It can slow down the working of the medicine.
- You can use around 8 ounces of water for swallowing the medicine. It also helps in providing a better environment for working on medicine.
- An empty stomach is necessary for you when you are using the medicine. You can either choose to use the medicine one hour before or two hours after the meal.
- Junk and oily food should be completely avoided when using the medicine. It would be good for your health and the working of medicine too.
If you use malaria prevention medicine, the dose is fixed. You have to start the dose two weeks before you travel and continue it until four weeks after your trip. All you need to do is use the medicine once weekly on the same day and time. You should try to stay consistent and don’t miss the dose.
In case of normal issues, the physician will decide the medicine dose for you. Visit them and share the details of the issue you have been facing. They will check whether you are safe to use the medicine and then decide the dose for you.
If you miss the dose by mistake, make up for it as soon as possible. You will have a twelve-hour window for making up for the dose. If you miss the dose in this window and the next dose is within 12 hours, don’t make up for the dose. It might harm your body. In this situation, contact your physician because missing the dose can increase the number of plasmodium back in your body.
If you consume an overdose of the medicine by mistake, check for the side effects in your body. If any serious issue arises in your body, contact your physician and ask for help before the issue becomes uncontrollable. In worst cases, the person can even faint; that is why contact your physician as soon as possible.
Side effects of HCQs 200 mg
- Muscle pain and stiffness
- Swelling in limbs
- Stomach ache
- Diarrhea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash
- Impact on Mobility
- Never hide any information regarding medical history and presence from your physician. Don’t use alcohol and marijuana when using the medicine.
- You should never consume the medicine in case of heart or liver problems.
- Don’t drive after using the medicine as it can be dangerous.
How to store the medicine?
- Choose a dark and dry place to store the medicine, and never expose it to direct sunlight.
- You should never store the medicine at a temperature above 30 degrees.
- Never freeze the medicine as the low temperature can also be bad for medicine quality.
- You should never store the medicine in a place easily accessible by your pets and kids.
CheapIvermectin- The best place to buy medicines
- This website provides the original IPCA Laboratories medicine, which is high quality and FDA-approved at the best possible prices. You will notice that the website has running discounts of offers always.
- The website also has 24/7 support. This makes the website not just friendly for younger people, but old people in their 60s or 70s can also use it and buy the medicine easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who approves the medicine for the prevention of malaria?
The medicine is approved by the government of the USA as well as the FDA to use in the prevention of malaria. But before getting the medicine you need to share your trip details with the physician so that they can provide you with a prescription.
- Is the medicine safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women?
The medicine is safe to use in the case of pregnant and nursing women if the physician suggests you do so. You should take your special case to the physician and they will check whether you should use it or not.
- Can kids use medicine for curing malaria?
No, people below 18 years can not use the medicine in case of any autoimmune disease. But in the case of malaria, the government and the FDA approve the medicine use for all ages. So, the safety of a medicine in kids depends on their issue.
- How long does one need to take HCQs 200 mg for autoimmune diseases?
In case of autoimmune disease, you must take medicine until your immune system starts acting normally. This period can be long or short based on your body completely. If you stop the medication in between, you will notice symptoms of pain and inflammation again.